top of page
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
By visiting the Site, or using any of our services available on or through our Site, you agree that your personal information collected through the Site and as otherwise described in this policy will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. Our Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
bottom of page